Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Book Review: Get Out of that Pit by Beth Moore

Get out of that Pit helps readers rely on God's help to get them out of any pits they have been thrown in or that they created themselves. Beth Moore speaks from experience of living in the pit herself in the past. Her teachings will help people to realize that living in the pit can get so comfortable that people might not want to get out or think there is anything better for them. There are prayers included for every day of the week that can be personalized. There Discovery Guide in the back of the book is for individual or group study, it will help readers go deeper into God's word to help them get out of their pits.

For me the teachings in this book went from how people can get into the pit, living in the pit, relying on God to get out of the pit, and life after the pit. I think the author did a great job of explaining what a pit is. I am glad Bible verses were supplied to show me different people in the Bible that were in pits at some time in their lives. I learned that hardships in life that we don't cause ourselves can sometimes make us go into a pit and it's up to our reliance on God to get out of those pits. I did not know we can do and say things to create pits for ourselves, and I am so grateful there is a way out of those pits too with God's help!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookLook Bloggers <http://booklookbloggers.com> book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment