Monday, December 5, 2016

Speciality Bible Review: NKJV Journal the Word Bible (Large Print)

This NKJV Journal the Word Bible is in large print. It contains space on the sides of the pages to write notes alongside Scripture verses. Beginning pages in the Bible include a "This Bible belongs to" page, the title page, Table of Contents, Alphabetical Order of the Books of the Bible, Preface to the New King James Version, and Old Testament title page. It goes right into the Scriptures from there. From what I noticed, the Scriptures just flow constantly, there are no pauses for commentary. There are no pages after the book of Revelation ends, other than 6 pages to take notes. There is also a bookmark attached to the Bible. This Bible is thicker to me than most Bibles because of the extra room given to write notes, it is 2004 pages with the 6 pages of notes included.

I wrote some notes about the Bible text I read in the books of Ecclesiastes and Mark. Not only did I write notes on the side but I highlighted text that I think popped out at me like "...A man's wisdom makes his face shine, And the sternness of his face is changed." from Ecclesiastes 8:1, and "...heard them reasoning together" from Mark 12:36. I like that I can write on a line directly beside the Scripture that something important popped out to me about with a fine ink pen. I can also write directly below the line while still giving the next line room to write about that Scripture if needed as long as I use a fine ink pen.

To me the print doesn't look that large, it is a little larger to me than most Bibles though.

I like that Jesus' (Yeshua's) words are printed in red in this Bible.

This speciality Bible would be great for people that like to write notes in their Bible. It would benefit women and men, although the cover looks like something women would probably like.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this Bible free from the publisher through the BookLook Bloggers <http://booklookbloggers.com> book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment