Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Book Review: Tranquilogy: Adult Coloring Book by Lifestyle Dezign Coloring Books for Adults, Women, and Men

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


The Tranquilogy: Adult Coloring Book comes with 45 interesting drawings of animals and nature that will work with colored pencils, gel pens, and thin crayons and markers. Most illustrations are of either animals or nature by themselves. There is enough room on most coloring pages for people to draw in more effects if they desire. Each drawing is on the right-hand side of the page; there is a inspirational quote on the left-hand side to help inspire people while they are drawing.

These drawings are the most finely detailed drawings I think I have seen and experienced coloring in an adult coloring book. They gave me an imagination to find a lot of different colors to use in the drawings I colored.

I colored a drawing of different size and shapes of flowers with watercolor pencils and to me it looks like they came out with a crayon-like texture, which is good because I would find crayons harder to use in this coloring book because of the fine detail. I choose not to wet the drawing with water (to see watercolor effects) so I wouldn't get the rest of the book wet. I can barely see the colors on the other side of the page (which is good) because that means they didn't leak through.

I also colored a drawing of roses and leaves with gel pens. The gel pens gave off a richness in color to the drawings. As I was drawing, I was able to think of what other colors might be good to use for the roses and flowers besides what my mind might have pictured before. Although I can see some the ink on the opposite side of the page through the paper, I do not see where any of the ink leaked through (which is good).

People might like that the drawings are on the right-hand side of the page because it is usually easier to color on that side of a coloring book.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#tranquilogy

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/Tranquilogy-Adult-Coloring-Books-Inspiration/dp/0692538534/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1461107491&sr=8-1&keywords=tranquilogy

No comments:

Post a Comment