Friday, March 11, 2016

Book Review: Amazing Kittens by Tali Carmi



Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.



This Amazing Kittens Adult Coloring Book is full of 30 detailed, single sided drawings of kittens. It will provide many hours of relaxing and fun coloring! By using their imagination, the artist gets to decide what color is best to color each of the kitten pictures.

I have spent hours on each of the drawings I have colored in this book because there are many different parts of the drawings to color, which many different colors can be used. As I spent a lot of time drawing, I could feel myself becoming more relaxed.

One of the drawings I colored in this Amazing Kittens Adult Coloring Book
Since the drawings are so detailed I believe that colored pencils and gel pens will work the best for coloring them. I decided to use gel pens and although I could see some of the ink on the opposite side of each of the pages I colored on, I was happy to see that the ink didn't bleed through to the next page.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

#coloringbook

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/Amazing-Kittens-Coloring-Stress-Relieving/dp/1530075580/

received this product at a heavy discount from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment