Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Book Blog Tour: Thin Ice by Irene Hannon


Christy Reed is a kindhearted person that has been going through a lot of losses in her life. She is staying strong though, with God's help. She lives alone with no immediate family left. It is strange to her when she receives a letter written in her sister's handwriting with a strange message inside that can only be from someone that knew what happened to her sister...strange enough to get the FBI involved, because what if her sister still might be alive after all? The FBI agent that is assigned to Christy's case is new, she isn't told that at the start, but it is up the reader to understand if that really matters since he has previous training with something that could help the case.

This story REALLY kept me interested until the end. Just when it looked like things were calm something even stranger would happen. I liked the switching back between different persons in the story because it showed me what was going through the minds of the different characters. It also showed me that even if we are kind to people that it could backfire on us but even if it does, God might show up to protect us if we need it and if we pray for help.

I was sad to see the story end on one hand because I enjoy Irene Hannon's stories so much, but on the other hand I look forward to the next book in the "Men of Valor" series!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this book free from the publisher in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment