Saturday, January 9, 2016

Book Review: Every Little Thing: Adult Coloring Book by Payton Cosell Turner


Every Little Thing is an interesting adult coloring book that uses small pictures with each coloring project. The pages are filled with double-sided images of mostly food and animals. People who color in this coloring book can let their imagination run wild about what colors to use with coloring the images. Some are really small images and most of the other images seem the regular size of small to me. Most of the time there seems to be many of the same images on the same page, while some other times there are many of the same kind of images, just different styles on the same page.

The left side of an illustration of butterflies I colored in this adult coloring book.
The right side of an illustration of butterflies I colored in this adult coloring book.
 
In my opinion, the images in this adult coloring book seem very detailed to me and caused me to concentrate very deeply while coloring them. I spent what seemed like many hours coloring one of the illustrations (the above illustrations of butterflies), although it was very relaxing to me. It was challenging sometimes to color the images that are in the middle of the book. To be honest, I like it when the illustrations are on only one side of the page better but I understand this book is unique in using more images through a bigger layout.  I used gel color pens to color in this coloring book; they work the best for me to use in adult coloring books so far because they usually don't bleed onto the other side of the pages that I color on and so far they usually distribute just the right amount of ink it seems.

I think this adult coloring book will give people many hours of stress-relieving coloring time!

My review= 4.5 out of 5 stars
 
I received this free from the publisher for an honest and unbiased review.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment