Sunday, November 1, 2015

Lazarus Awakening Study Guide and DVD Combo Pack by Joanna Weaver


This is a combo pack of the Lazarus Awakening Study Guide and DVD. It is meant to be used with the Lazarus Awakening book by Joanna Weaver, but can also be used without it. Throughout the 8 sessions concentrating on the Biblical story of Lazarus, people that participate in this study will walk through how to try to come out of tomb living into awakened spiritual life. In the study guide there are study questions that focus on Scripture and topics from the book, there are sections that open your mind up to spiritual topics, and there is also an outline to follow each of the 8 DVD sessions. The DVD sessions are filmed in Israel.

When I started this study I felt like I had nowhere to turn. The study prompted me to reread the story of Lazarus and even though I think I have read it many times before, some new information popped out at me. Soon after starting the study I sensed the Holy Spirit calling me to "get up". I was feeling very dry inside. I had recently left a congregation that I wasn't sure was home or not, to visit some other congregation(s).  I only visited one congregation before God started to convict me that I needed to go back to my congregation home. I wasn't sure where "home" was exactly but I had a pretty good idea. Upon going back to the congregation I think is my home, I feel like I have walked into new life (or back into the congregation life I think I should have stayed with). It seemed I was joyfully accepted back, and now I am just trying to take it one day at a time to figure how I am supposed to continue walking forward. It was really amazing to go through this study and arise from my "tomb" little by little as the study continued.

I don't have the Lazarus Awakening book so I completed this study without it and it was very helpful to me. I think people will get a lot out of it whether they use it with the Lazarus Awakening book, this study guide, and DVD, or just with this study guide and DVD.

Thank God for this study on the book of Lazarus! It was brought into my life at just the right time!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars


More information on the Lazarus Awakening Study Guide and DVD combo pack:

http://waterbrookmultnomah.com/catalog.php?work=223007

Joanna Weaver (Author) Biography:

http://waterbrookmultnomah.com/author-spotlight.php?authorid=32622

I received this study guide and DVD combo pack free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment