Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Book Review: Princess Charity Sticker & Activity Book, Inspired by Jeanna Young & Jacqueline Johnson, Illustrated by Omar Aranda

*****This review is meant for parents, teachers, and other people that work with children to read.*****

This Princess Charity Sticker and Activity Book is filled with fun activities and reusable stickers for girls around ages 4-8!The story in the book focuses on the youngest named Princess Charity but it also talks about four other princesses who are all also named after wonderful virtues, which all sound Godly to me.

The color stickers are used for missing colored images on at least two pages; I didn't see where the other 45 reusable stickers were supposed to go other than those two pages because they were the only two pages I noticed that had dotted lines around the pictures, indicating that the stickers go there . Activities in the book include: A word search, a picture with numbers to color in with colors that match up to those numbers, a maze, some scenes to color, a few places to connect-the-dots on a picture, pictures to draw, circling items in pictures, and pictures to spot the differences of.

In my opinion, this is an interesting activity book that most young girls will probably love! They will most likely have a lot of fun working though the various activities relating to Princess Charity and the other characters in the story. I like that there are some different activities in this book in comparison to one other sticker book in this series I reviewed, and I like that there are some that are alike. The fun activities in the book will help children with different skills, such as coloring, drawing, and counting while having some Godly virtues instilled in them. It's also great that the stickers are reusable!

My Rating= 5 out of 5 stars

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookLook Bloggers book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment