Monday, July 6, 2015

Adult Coloring Book Review: Garden Party: Relaxing Coloring Pages by Chiquita Publishing




Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.




Garden Party: Relaxing Coloring Pages is a coloring  book for adults. It contains 50 floral coloring pages, that are very detailed. The design on the coloring book indicates that colored pencils would be the best coloring option, although a high end set of colored pencils is not necessary. I ended up using a children's set of coloring pencils and they have worked great. The designs are on one page of each piece of paper, and not on the back of any, which makes them easier to color.



I think any adult can benefit from the relaxation of coloring, just like any child probably can as well. These designs were great to color when I found quietness in my environment and also when I wanted to listen to a TV show in the background without looking up at it as much. I do feel like coloring the designs in this book relaxed me. They also inspired me to pay attention to flowers more, and wonder what beautiful patterns can be made from them. The designs turn out really beautiful when different colors are added.


#coloringbooksforadults


My review= 5 out of 5 stars


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment