Tuesday, June 23, 2015

eBook Review: Who is Israel?: Redeemed Israel-A Primer by Batya Ruth Wootten

This is a great book about the Ezekiel 37 prophecy about Ephraim and Judah joining together into one stick. The information in the book is backed up by Scripture. There are a lot of wonderful charts in the book to help people understand the prophecy better. From what I understand, it combines information from some of Batya Ruth Wootten's writings from some of her other books.


I have been a seeker about understanding the Ezekiel 37 prophecy better after the topic being ignored so much in my life. It is amazing how much better I connect with people who believe in this prophecy, which is another reason I have been seeking. My guess is that some people from Ephraim and Judah have already joined together and there are others out there that will also be joined together. This book convinced me that it's okay to want be a part of this prophecy if it is YHWH's (God's) will. This book has started me on the path to learning more about the Ezekiel 37 prophecy and I am looking forward to discovering much more down the road if it be YHWH's will.

I received this book free from Amazon.com from promotional credits.

I think this video matches up to a lot of what this book is about also. It is very interesting and beautiful!



No comments:

Post a Comment