Saturday, June 20, 2015

Book Review: Princess Grace Sticker and Activity Book, Inspired by Jeanna Young & Jacqueline Johnson, Pictures by Omar Aranda

*****This review is meant for parents, teachers, and other people that work with children to read.*****

This Princess Grace Sticker and Activity Book is filled with fun activities for girls around ages 4-8. The story focuses on Princess Grace but is also about four other princesses who are all also named after wonderful virtues, which all sound Godly to me. The color stickers are used for missing people and things throughout the pages. Activities in the book include: A word search, maze, some scenes to color, a few places to connect-the-dots on a picture, pictures to draw, circling items in pictures, two pictures to spot the differences of, a secret code to solve, and a count the number page.

In my opinion, this is an interesting activity book for young girls. They will most likely have a lot of fun working though the various activities relating to Princess Grace and the other princesses in the story. I like that there are different activities to help children with different skills, such as coloring, drawing, and counting. It's also great that the stickers are reusable! It was great to learn that there are other books in this sticker and activity book series based on the different princesses in this story. I do believe this is a book a lot of young girls will love; I believe it will help instill some Godly virtues in them if they have explained to them what the virtues of all the princesses mean and begin to understand those virtues.

My Rating= 5 out of 5 stars

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookLook Bloggers book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment