Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Book Review: Let's Change That by Dr. Bashar Salame, Illustrated by Rainer M. Osinger


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial 


*****This review is meant for parents, teachers, and other people that work with children to read.***** 
 
A bird has fallen from a nest. The bird's mother is frantic but the only one's around that can help the bird are other animals. So, what is the mother bird to do? She needs her baby bird back. Felix is an indoor cat but he happens to be outside the day this story takes place. He tries to gather up other animals to help the baby bird. Other animals don't help each other usually though. Maybe these animals will help the baby bird, even though they are different species.

I liked the theme of this story, which is to try to help those that may be different from us. Even though certain species chase other species one character tried to put an end to that, which I was glad to see. It was interesting to see what the different animals could do to help in different ways.  Each page has a colorful illustration included, showing the reactions of the animals and their emotions in some cases. "Let's Change That" is a phrase used throughout the book, making the name of the book come alive throughout the pages.

My review = 5 out of 5 stars
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.closure of material connection: I received a free copy of this e-book from the publisher in exchange for an honest review.
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment