Monday, April 13, 2015

eBook Review: Terry Treetop and the Little Bear by Tali Carmi, Illustrated by Mindy Liang


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial

*****This review is meant for parents, teachers, and other people that work with children to read.*****

Terry Treetop is up in his treehouse again! He notices how it is looking and sounding more like spring and he is very happy! He notices a bear cub and asks the bear if he wants to play with him. As he starts to play, mama bear comes looking for him and his time to play with Terry comes to an end (even though it didn't really start). Even though the bear is huge and scary-looking to Terry, he finds a way to help the little bear when he finds himself in trouble. This helps mama bear to understand that some humans can be trusted and she is grateful that Terry helped her cub, and she trusts him to spend a little bit more time with him.

I notice from the Terry Treetop series that Terry seems to make friends easily and loves to help them when he can, like he did with the bear cub in this story. I believe this story will give children an idea of how to care about animals, with parental help to help them understand how dangerous some animals may be. It also does a great job of showing how helpful it can be to lend a helping hand when someone needs it (if it's safe to help).

I love reading and reviewing the Terry Treetop books! I hope there will be more books to come in this series!

My Review = 5 out of 5 Stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.closure of material connection: I received a free copy of this e-book from the publisher in exchange for an honest review.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment