Wednesday, March 11, 2015

eBook Review: People Speak 5 by Chaim Walder


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial

People Speak is an amazing book series by Chaim Walder! People Speak 5 contains stories from real people that talk about themselves.  All of the stories seemed to be shared through a Jewish perspective, sometimes they are about something funny or serious, and sometimes they are shared to help other people. Some will probably make you laugh and others might make you cry. They span a variety of different types of people and situations. Hebrew words with English sounds (transliteration) are inserted into the stories; there is a glossary in the back of the book defining those words in English. This helps people reading this book to understand the Jewish culture better.

This is the fourth book in the People Speak series I have read. The stories continue to deeply interest me! “The Power of Prayer” is the story that touched me the most. It is about a woman that continually prayed for people. I love stories that I cannot predict the ending to, which usually keep me glued to the story until the end! The stories also helped me to understand Jewish people and their lifestyles better.

I hope many different people will benefit from reading these stories…people that are Jewish, and people that have a heart for learning about and caring for the Jewish people.

My review = 5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.closure of material connection: I received a free copy of this e-book from the publisher in exchange for an honest review.

1 comment:

  1. All of Walder's books in Hebrew can be bought at his website: http://chaimwalder.co.il

    ReplyDelete