Monday, March 30, 2015

eBook Review: Abigail and the Tropical Island Adventure by Tali Carmi, Illustrated by Neda Fuchedzhieva


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial
 
*****This review is meant for parents, teachers, and other people that work with children to read.***** 
 
Abigail rides into another adventure on her magical bike, this time to a tropical island! She meets a friendly person there. She teaches Abigail about the sea sounds a shell makes and how it can be put next to her ear to hear those sounds. She also invites Abigail to her birthday party and this time she (Abigail) teaches her new friend something that helps the party start. She then gives Abigail something as a token of her appreciation for what she did at her party. When she gets home her mother thinks her adventure is all in her imagination, only Abigail knows the full truth though.

I think this book is a great addition to the Abigail series of adventures! I can imagine some children being continuously interested in hearing about her adventures, probably one after the other in some cases. Abigail always seem to land in places where people want to befriend her and where she can offer some kind of helping hand, which is the case in this tropical island adventure as well! I love it that her grandpa helps her with her adventures by providing the magical bike, he invented it after all!

My Review = 5 out of 5 Stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.closure of material connection: I received a free copy of this e-book from the publisher in exchange for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment