Friday, March 27, 2015

Book Review: People Speak 6 by Chaim Walder

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial

People Speak is an amazing book series by Chaim Walder! It is filled with stories people share about themselves! All of the stories in People Speak 6 seemed to be shared through a Jewish perspective, sometimes they are about something funny or serious, and sometimes they are shared to help other people. Some stories will probably make people laugh and others might make them cry. There are a different variety of situations shared. Hebrew words are sometimes inserted into the text and there is a glossary in the back of the book defining those words in English.

I liked the variety of topics in this book...from a story of a bar mitzvah, to marriage, and even deaths. The story I connected with the most is titled "The Will". It's about a man who did something horrible to his wife's family and it came back to him later...in a way he didn't expect. I wish there could've been more love towards people who weren't like some of the people in the stories but maybe that will happen in some of the people's lives later. After I finished each story I often anticipated what the next story was going to be about.
 
I am so glad I had the opportunity to read this and other books in the People Speak series. It is a series that touched me so much!

My Review = 4.5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.closure of material connection: I received a free copy of this e-book from the publisher in exchange for an honest review.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment