Monday, January 19, 2015

E-book Review: People Speak 3 by Chaim Walder


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial

People Speak is an amazing book series by Chaim Walder! It contains stories from real people. In People Speak 3, (which is the book I am reviewing here) stories were shared from a Jewish perspective. They are stories that will cause some people to laugh and cry. The stories show love and kindness to other human beings and how bad things sometimes come back to people when they in fact treat people bad. They are also stories that you usually cannot predict the endings of and you will often see how G-d’s hand was in the situations.


This is my first time reading the People Speak series and it is so interesting to me so far! I liked looking up the meanings of the Hebrew words used in the glossary in the back of the book; I believe I even picked up some Hebrew words I will remember forever. My e-book copy says that this book was originally published in Hebrew and translated to English. I found a lot of the stories that were shared in this book truly amazing and it did seem like G-d was often involved in the situations in very huge ways! I am looking forward to reading more books in this series!

My review = 5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment