Sunday, November 9, 2014

Ebook Review: Abigail and the Sahara Adventure by Tali Carmi, illustrated by Neda Fuchedzhieva

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

*****This review is meant for parents, teachers, and other people that work with children to read.*****

Abigail picks up where she left off in Abigail and the Jungle Adventure. She is at her grandparents house again and sneaks back up the attic for another journey on the magical bike that is sure to be as exciting as the last one! She gets lost in a picture of some Sahara desert dunes inside a book and before she knows it the journey has started. She runs into some people during the journey and is able to help them in ways that probably not very many people think a little girl can.

I love reading about Abigail’s adventures! She ran into some interesting people and situations during this journey. Abigail was an outsider who they accepted as she passed through, maybe because of her acts of kindness. I believe this book will do a good job of educating children about what an oasis is. The illustrations showed me how sweet and fun loving Abigail was and how warm and friendly the people Abigail met on her journey were.

This is another great children’s series by Tali Carmi! I think children ages 2-8 will be excited to travel with Abigail on this journey.

My review = 5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment