Thursday, November 6, 2014

E-Book Review: Terry Treetop Saves the Dolphin written by Tali Carmi, illustrated by Mindy Liang

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

*****This review is meant for parents, teachers, and other people that work with children to read.*****

Terry Treetop is on another adventure, this time during his summer vacation! He is camping with his parents to a marine nature reserve. He finds the highest tree to climb to discover the lay of the land. He looks into some binoculars and sees a group of dolphins popping out of and splashing back into the water. Terry quickly makes friends with one of the dolphins and as the dolphin is coming closer to him something bad happens but Terry is quick to find help.

I loved reading about this Terry Treetop adventure because I think it will excite many children, and it probably already has! I noticed how Terry’s summer vacation turned into a fun adventure just as it was getting started! Not only did he like to play with the dolphins, I noticed how he was so friendly with them also, and was quick to want to make friends with them. There was also a surprise at the end for Terry that seems to show what the rest of his summer vacation will be like!

My review = 5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment