Friday, November 7, 2014

E-Book Review: Clean Food Diet by Jonathan Vine


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

Clean Food Diet includes a handy clean food guide that teaches what clean eating is and provides clean food recipes in the areas of appetizers, soups, salads, main dishes, and desserts. The clean food guide explains what clean eating is, what to eat, and how to eat and cook clean. Each recipe has a descriptive blurb included that provides something good about the ingredients, such as how the ingredients will benefit our health. Most of the recipes include different types of fruits and vegetables, giving readers different options of finding clean foods that they enjoy eating. Pictures are included with some of the recipes also, showing how appetizing the foods look.

I like that this book teaches that clean eating is avoiding processed foods. It educates people about reading food labels, to make sure they know about the ingredients included in the foods that they are thinking of purchasing. If people see something listed in the ingredients that don’t sound good to them, they do not have to purchase those food products. It was interesting to me to learn that many types of breads and crackers comply with the rules of clean eating. I like it that this book includes recipes with lots of ingredients and some with not as many, which I think reaches out to people of different types of budgets.

My review = 5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment