Monday, October 6, 2014

Book Blog Tour: Deceived by Irene Hannon

Kate Marshall’s husband and son were killed in a mysterious accident three years ago. She can do nothing but move on with her life, even though the story of how the accident happened doesn’t really make sense to her. When Kate is traveling through the mall on an escalator one day, she hears something unusual that her son used to say, and when the eyes of her and the little boy who said that meet she wonders why that little boy seems so familiar to her. Kate doesn’t have peace with writing off the situation after she tries to run and find the man who is with that little boy. She hires a private investigator, because even though her story may seem strange, if that was her son she saw she has to at least try to get him back.

As usual with Irene Hannon’s books, I started following this story well right from the start, which is what I love about her books because following suspense stories is sometimes a challenge for me. The hand of God throughout the story seemed to be the foundation of the book for me.  His hand was definitely all over the characters’ lives, and I liked some of the blessings he gave them in the story, maybe for being faithful.  I could not guess what was going to happen next as the story unfolded, which I loved also.

Deceived is the third book in the Private Justice Series. Having read all three novels in this series, I know that any of them can be read without reading any of the past books in the series first. Another great suspense novel from Irene Hannon!

My review = 5 out of 5 stars


Disclosure of material connection: I received a free copy of this book from Revell in exchange for an honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment