Friday, September 5, 2014

E-Book Review: God's Tissues by Eyal Sabag

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

God’s Tissues is about a man named Eyal Sabag who developed a disability while he was being born. He describes what it’s been like for him, in areas such as relationally and vocationally. He has suffered a lot although he describes that it is possible to function well even with disabilities. He passes on information as to what helped him, to help other people who will also benefit. He gives examples of mantras that people can use to try to vocalize something into becoming a reality in their lives because “sometimes dreams do come true”. It is not just a book for people who the world may classify as disabled but also for people that may not have any noticeable disabilities.

I liked the way that Eyal reached out to others while sharing his story, often in humorous ways. It was interesting to learn more about what it’s like for a person to live in Israel as well. I also noticed that they have some things going on in Israel that are kind of like some things that are also going on in United States.

There were some random typos and/or grammar errors in this book. There were also some words used at times that some might consider bad language.

I really like the cover of his book. It shows how a bent over person can often be fully functioning if they set it in their mind that they want to be. I liked how Eyal wanted to break through the way the world often tends to treat disabled people and find purposes for his life. With a lot of determination he was able to live a life that many non-disabled people live as well. I was happy that he kept pressing forward to find the jobs that matched him better and that seemed to pay him what he deserved.

My review =  4 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment