Thursday, January 9, 2014

Book Blog Tour: No One To Trust by Lynette Eason

Summer Abernathy’s world seems to be coming apart. All of a sudden her husband is missing and strangers have shown up and want to know his whereabouts. She is not even sure if her husband’s name is really Kyle now. How in the world is she going to find what they are looking for from him within such a short time, if she doesn’t even know where he is? To top it off, another stranger has shown up and she is unsure whether or not he is someone that can help her or if he is an enemy. This is a lot to happen in such a short time and she doesn’t seem to have very much support.

The first chapter seemed to set the stage for the amount of action that would be in this book. It definitely did a good job of laying out the situation, mystery, and who would possibly end up helping to find Kyle and the missing item that the strangers want. My mind wandered a lot during this book but that is probably because my mind tends to stop concentrating on a story if there is too much action going on, while others probably are very interested in it. The ending of the story was slightly different than I thought it would be but I liked it.

I recommend this book for people that not only like suspense/mystery novels but also action novels.

My review= 4 out of 5 stars

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a complimentary book from Revell for this review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment