Friday, May 10, 2013

Book Blog Tour: When A Secret Kills by Lynette Eason



When a Secret Kills is the third book in the Deadly Reunions series. It brings a conclusion to how the series started, where Jillian sees a murder take place ten years ago. Or did see really see what happened? She stays constantly on alert because someone is out to kill her since she knows too much. She is reunited with Colton Brady, who she hasn’t seen in a little over ten years. She has been holding onto a secret that involves him, he’s going to have to be told soon, she just needs to find the right time. One of his family members seems to have a part in the retaliation efforts against Jillian, which makes it hard for her to understand whose side he is really on.

Very rarely do I get to read and review all three books in series, and I was able to with this series. The Deadly Reunions books are all connected to a murder that had taken place in the first book of the series. As with the other books in the series, it was kind of hard for me to understand how so much drama can happen in so little time. The book starts on Sunday and something dramatic seemed to happen every day for an entire week. I guess if a killer is on edge and wants to put an end to a person he may decide to try to do something to make that happen every day/almost every day until he/she succeeds, so in that way it drew a picture of how unfortunately that might have happened before in real life. For me, this book definitely connected well with the two other stories in the series. It did not end the way I thought it would, just like every book in this series had me wondering what the outcome would be.

As I was reading this book, it made me think that people who like to read Irene Hannon’s books would probably like reading this book as well as other books/series by Lynette Eason.

My rating = 4.5 out of 5 stars

Available May 2013 at your favorite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group.


I received a complimentary copy of this book from Revell for this review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment