Thursday, December 6, 2012

Book Review: Unstoppable by Nick Vujicic

In Unstoppable Nick Vujicic shares about obstacles and victories that have happened in his life from being born with no arms and no legs. He gives real examples of some situations that have happened to him that also happen to people who were born with arms and legs. For instance, he was leading a ministry and ran into an economic crisis that generated hardships in his life on different levels. He also shares about his evangelist efforts that have reached many people throughout the world.

I feel pretty confident that Unstoppable will be an encouragement for many people with and without disabilities to allow God to use them in spite of their difficulties, often in ways that go beyond their thinking. The support that was given to Nick when he was going through hardships was evident to me; I hope that more people will be sent support in their lives while they are going through difficulties and setbacks. I discerned by reading this book that Nick has a way of noticing when some people are hurting, people he has never met who are sometimes out in a crowd.

Nick’s words were an encouragement to me as I read this back. There were times when discouragement crept up on me after I read it and I thought back to what I read in this book and it made me feel more encouraged.

I received “Unstoppable” free from Waterbrook  Multnomah for this review for promoting it on my book blog . I was not required to write a review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.







No comments:

Post a Comment