Wednesday, June 6, 2012

E-book Review: Circle of Friends Cookbook: Brownie and Bar Recipes, Volume 2

In the Circle of Friends Cookbook: Brownie & Bar Recipes, Volume 2 you will find a lot of unique ingredients not often found in other homemade brownies and bars, such as blueberries, malt balls, zucchini, lemon zest, Irish cream liqueur, mashed bananas, and gumdrops. At the end of the book they invite you to become part of their “circle of friends” which enables you to receive free recipes and crafts and keep you informed of the latest giveaways.

Although the cookbook did not show pictures of the recipes I could easily imagine what the desserts would look like after they were baked. If all the Circle of Friends cookbooks contain as much variety and uniqueness as this one does I can potentially see myself getting rid of all my cookbooks that are in storage and just using their recipes, probably because I like country cooking. Of coarse I would have to try out the recipes first though. It’s also wonderful to be able to pull some of their cookbooks up on my e-reader and not have to store big cookbooks, although this cookbook is not very long and I imagine it probably would not take up very much space.

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book as a free Kindle e-book. I was not required to write a review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment