Monday, May 28, 2012

E-book Review: How to Sleep Like a Baby: A Meditation of Psalm 3 by

How to Sleep Like a Baby: A Meditation of Psalm 3 is a book that will help readers through sleepless nights. It breaks down Psalm 3 and shows how King David prayed to God when the circumstances that he faced robbed him of sleep, how he meditated about who God is, and how God answered.

I liked the additional verses that this book highlighted, they calmed me. I slept good the night/morning I read this book, although I didn't go right to sleep, it took me awhile to feel calm enough to go to sleep.

This book would be good to keep handy for people who have trouble sleeping, or even if they think they will have a sleepless night. It will probably vary when readers should pick up this book to read before they go to sleep since some of us have more difficulty falling asleep than others.

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book as a free Kindle e-book. I was not required to write a review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment