Saturday, March 17, 2012

CD Review: Embrace by Babbie Mason

Embrace is a CD by Babbie Mason that compliments her new book Embraced by God. The songs on the CD are even related to the themes in the book. The back of the CD cover lists 14 songs but my CD actually has 15 on it; the 15th song probably can probably be considered the “hidden track”. There is one song on the CD featuring Chaz Mason titled “Love Yourself”.

I listened to most of this CD for the first time during Sabbath. The songs drew me closer to the Lord and encouraged me. Some of the songs made me remember some Biblical stories I have read. I really believe that the songs on this CD would be great to play before or after reading Babbie's book Embraced by God each day, to help sensitize the heart.

Where to purchase the “Embrace” by Babbie Mason CD:


http://store.babbie.com/Embrace_p_319.html

Disclosure of material connection: I received a complimentary copy of this CD from Litfuse Publicity Group for this review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment