Sunday, February 26, 2012

E-book Review: Spotty, Stripy, Swirly by Jane Brockett

Spotty, Stripy, Swirly goes into much detail about what a pattern is and what a pattern isn’t, where you can find patterns, and how to notice patterns on items that are seen throughout the day. The reader will find many colorful photos related to patterns throughout the book.

I will probably never look at patterns the same now that I have read this book. Most likely I will be noticing them more often wherever I go. Our imaginations use patterns no matter what age we are, sometimes without even noticing we are using them.


Disclosure of Material Connection: I viewed this e-book free from the publisher through Netgalley.com. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment